Purpose Statement

 I've been reading a book on structuring your blog; a path you want to go on. It should be summarized in a purpose statement.

Here's mine:

"To open a window to my life as a means of sharing my faith, values, purpose - to the world at large, and to those I gather close; a means of speaking out, recording and celebrating what God is doing in my life right now, today."

That pretty much sums it up for me. I've never gotten this down to being just about family, or recipes, or healthy living, or faith, or struggles and triumps. Rather the whole lump - all together in one place. That works for me, hopefully for you too.

HERE'S A LINK if you'd like to do the same, for your blog, your life, your marriage.... 

Comments

Fonda said…
I love it. I guess if I had to sum up my blog it would be 'my online diary'. It has the family events/memories that I want to save...the recipes I don't want to forget...my 'aha moments' from quiet time...and anything else that strikes me!

Oh, and by the way, I did start cleaning out my digital pictures thanks to you!

Popular Posts